As an instinctive strategic thinker, the role of CEO comes naturally to Kristina Picciotti. Named to lead GER in 2015, she leverages her background in financial management and strategic planning to drive progress throughout the company. Kristina maintains a firm focus on the big-picture vision while never losing sight of the steps it takes to translate long-term goals into day-to-day improvement. A serial entrepreneur and John Maxwell Certified Team Member, she thrives on inspiring others to develop their talents and to achieve both their professional and personal goals. Kristina envisions GER as the go-to resource for electronics recycling and knows the company has just the right team to see it through.
- A Greener Phoenix, Arizona: How Electronics Recycling is Paving the Way for Sustainable Progress
- WHAT IS ASSET RECOVERY AND RECYCLING?
- EFFICIENT ONSITE ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT REMOVAL SERVICES FOR HASSLE-FREE RECYCLING
- THIS EARTH DAY START YOUR E WASTE MANAGEMENT STRATEGY AND MAKE YOUR BUSINESS A SUSTAINABILITY LEADER
- WHY HARD DRIVE SHREDDING SHOULD BE LEFT TO THE EXPERTS